Nestled in the heart of Westlands, Nairobi’s commercial, retail and entertainment hub, Mövenpick Hotel & Residences Nairobi is an international upscale hotel. It offers 276 spacious rooms to include 128 guest rooms, 94 rooms in the studio wing which includes one Presidential Suite and 54 fully serviced one-bedroom and two-bedroom residences for long-stay business travellers. The hotel offers various F&B outlets and big Meeting and Event spaces.
Restaurants Bar and Lounges include: -
- Baluba: all-day dining restaurant
- The View which is our signature revolving restaurant offering traditional Swiss favorites including fondues
- La Mesa: a Latino-themed restaurant for distinctive tapas cuisine, authentic dishes and home-made sangria
- Kijani bar: with an extension to our big heated outdoor pool for cocktails and light snacks
- Pool Bar: Located next to the pool for delicious snacks, cocktails and light bites
- Lobby Café: for a range of flavoured coffees and international teas, completed with Mövenpick signature handcrafted cakes, innovative desserts and freshly baked bread.
- The hotel offers approximately 2300 sqm of meeting and exhibition space, including the Exhibition Hall; Hall of Africa (1000 sqm), Al Masi Ballroom (700 sqm) and 14 meeting rooms including 3 boardrooms, all with natural daylight.
Other facilities include an executive lounge, the business centre, a big heated outdoor pool, the gym which is located on the 22nd floor offering incredible views of Nairobi and sufficient parking space to accommodate up to 400 vehicles.