About AmCham Kenya
Our Mission & Purpose
The American Chamber of Commerce, Kenya is a non-profit organization founded by American investors in Kenya in 2005. Membership is open to American companies, multinationals, as well as local companies having strong business ties with the United States based companies.
The key objectives of the Chamber include:
- Promote trade, commerce and investment between the USA and Kenya
- Provide a forum in which American Business people and other relevant business people in Kenya can identify and discuss common areas regarding their commercial interests in Kenya
- Creation of solid position points in order to aggressively advocate for members' issues to the Kenyan government.
- Promote a vibrant economy, while protecting and advancing the interests of our members, and the community as a whole.
- Maintain close relationships with the US Department of Commerce and US Embassy in Kenya in their roles in promoting America trade and investment in Kenya.